Monday, June 20, 2011

Where did the night go

So I was worried about the theme that I came up with.  There were no posts well into Saturday.  Then one post on Saturday.  Late Sunday, a number of other people posted.  I chose as the winner a photo I really liked, although it was the one photo that I had trouble interpreting the match to the theme (but it is there).  It was a picture of her daughter as a zombie: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1923032047464&set=o.2233318729&type=1&theater it was taken with a phone's camera and it had some camera app theme applied to it.  I really liked the effect.

There were other really good photos though.  There was a picture of beer bottle caps; there was a picture of people dancing at a nightclub where they were a bit blurred; a nice sunset, lots of good photos.  It was fun judging.

No comments: